Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brown Mackie College

I am attending college classes to receive a degree in Physical Therapy. The past six months have been a drastic change from staying at home with little ones, to running out the door with the kids to get to school. My classes challenge me, and the ability to complete each assignment usually renders much discipline. My family along with my mom, Steve, and Karen help out around here a lot and also with taking care of Paxon. Once I receive my degree I will write their names beside mine on the certificate, of course with an invisible pen. That's what I have been doing for those of you who have lost touch with the Kauffman family. Gotta run --I should be researching for my compare and contrast research paper due next week.

3 comments:

shannon fay said...

So excited for you! Heading back to school is TOUGH when you have a family at home, but you can do it...God will be your STRENGTH! I'm proud of you for stepping out of the boat and in having faith that God will help you walk on the water He has for you ;)

JoMomma said...

Thanks Shannon for the positive post. This school stuff is like walking on water. I am constantly in need of trusting God to see me through so I don't fall. I had an interesting thought when I read, The Shack, walking on water doesn't mean your feet don't get wet. I love that! The Shack,a great read, pick it up sometime.
BTW when I think of you and your story it gives me encouragement how God provides.

Darrell said...

I admire women like yourself that go back to school. You are my hero!