Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dinner is in the freezer


What do you get when you purchase twelve pounds of hamburger, an arm roast, chicken breasts, and a ham bone will prepare a month of meals for the freezer. In a couple hours on Friday I prepared many delicious meals that include: tator tot casserole, vegetable beef soup, chili soup, chicken burritos, beef burritos, lasagna,ham and bean soup, meat loaf, and chicken broccoli rice casserole. This makes life a whole lot easier while I am busy studying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanna, I just recently came across your blog. Have not talked with you in probably 3 years. You guys all look great. The kids have grown SOO much. And the freezer, oh my, what I wouldn't do for that freezer to be in my basement. Take care. I have loved reading your blog. Keep it up. Julia Coblentz

~ esther ~ said...

wow - - that's amazing! good job, girl!

Thad and Ann said...

you go girl! That is awesome!