Monday, February 4, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Amish Snowman


Today as I was driving past my amish neighbors house I chuckled to myself as a saw this adorable little couple in the front yard. Do you think they are married or just going steady? I think they are married because there seems to be a little bit of room between the Mr. and Mrs. Although they might only be dating since there are no little snowballs running around yet. You could also conclude that they are published to be married since Mr. snowman has no facial hair. Maybe they are mammy and dauddy.

2 comments:

Val said...

That is HILARIOUS. Only in Amish country. I say this with fondness and nostalgia, as I am not in an area of the country in which I need to dodge road apples.

~ esther ~ said...

You are too funny! This was a one-of-a-kind sight, that's for sure!

(You inspired me, girl! I decided to start one too!)