Thursday, February 21, 2008

We Cut the Baby in 1/2

"We cut the baby in half just like Solomon!" these are the words I heard from my Paxon and Jessa as they were playing together. Poor dolly, named Anabelle (Jessa's favorite doll) was under the sword of brother Paxon and his Saber sword. He of course was Solomon as in the Bible. The day before I had told them the story of Solomon and I was explaining to them about telling the truth. I think they missed the part where the baby didn't actually get cut in half because the real mommy told Solomon to not hurt the baby.
This is one of those moment where I as a mom will probably always remember those word coming running to me and telling me "we cut the baby in half" To the non churched people it might sound like I have baby murders in my house. To me it makes my tummy jiggle like jello as I laugh at the joy my kids bring to this family. I love these little ones so much.

1 comment:

Val said...

Oh my. Now you know why your neighbors' kids can't play with your little psychopaths. ;o)